Bible Story Craft for Abraham and Isaac
1. For the knife, cardboard, silver and brown paint or felt pen or crayon
2. For the ram, cardboard or heavy construction paper, white cotton puffs, or what color you prefer..
3. For the wood, brown construction paper or brown paint, felt pen or crayons.
4. For the altar, cardboard, grey or brown paint, felt pen or crayon.
1. Trace the wood on to brown construction paper, or cut out and paste on cardboard, paint or color it brown.
Explain how Isaac carried the wood as he and Abraham went up the mountain of Moriah.
2. Paste the altar on cardboard, color it mixture of grey and brown. Lay the wood on the altar.
Explain how Abraham laid the wood on the altar, how he tied Isaac, and laid him on top of the wood.
3. Paste the knife on cardboard, color the blade silver, the handle brown.
4. Paste the ram on cardboard, cover it with small pieces of cotton puffs, or what color you like.
Explain how Isaac asked where the lamb for the sacrifice was, and how Abraham told him that God would provide a lamb for the sacrifice. Explain how Abraham stretched forth his hand to slay Isaac, and how the angel of the LORD called him and told him not to hurt Isaac. Explain how Abraham looked up and saw the ram caught in a thicket by his horns, and how Abraham offered the ram for a sacrifice instead of Isaac.