Bible Story Craft for Jacob steals Esau’s blessing
1. For the bow, cardboard or brown construction paper, string, silver or gray felt pen, crayons or paint..
2. For the bowl of soup, construction paper, colors you like.
3. for the goat skin, Fake fur or red-brown crayons or felt pens
1. Trace the bow and arrow on brown construction paper, or paste on heavier paper and color brown, color the tip of the arrow silver.
2. Trace the bowl on brown construction paper, or color it brown or whatever color you like.
Explain how Esau was a hunter, and how he was so hungry when he came back from hunting that he sold his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of lentil soup.
3. Cut the two pieces of skin out and paste on construction paper. cover with red-brown fake fur or color with red-brown felt pens or crayons.
Explain how Isaac was weak in his eyes, and wanted to bless Esau before he died. Explain how Rebekah told Jacob to get two kids from the goats and how she would make the savory meat that Isaac loved, and how Jacob was to cover his head and his hands with the skins so that Isaac would think that Jacob was Esau. Tell them how Isaac was fooled into thinking Jacob was Esau and that Jacob got the blessing…