Bible Craft for Jesus Forgives a Woman
1. For the platter, construction paper, color you like for platter in felt pen, crayon or paint
2. For the meat, grapes (or figs) and pomegranate (or apple); construction paper, appropriate colors for the food in felt pens, crayons or paint.
3. For the box of ointment; construction paper, pale pink or white felt pen, crayon or paint as the box was made of alabaster according to Luke 7:37
1. Cut out the platter, meat, grapes (or figs) and pomegranate (or apple); paste on construction paper and color in appropriate colors..
Tell the children how a man who was a Pharisee named Simon invited the Lord Jesus to his house for a meal..
2. Cut out the box of ointment, paste on construction paper, color it pale pink or white
Tell the children how a woman came in with an alabaster box of ointment and stood at Jesus feet weeping, and how she washed his feet with tears, and wiped them with her hair.. tell them that she put the ointment on his feet..
Then tell them that Simon was not pleased with what the woman did because he said she was a sinner.. tell them that the Lord Jesus told Simon that he had not done what the woman did, and that the woman’s sins were forgiven because she loved him.. tell them that the Lord Jesus told the woman “your sins are forgiven, your faith has saved you, go in peace.”