Bible Story Craft for Manna (Bread) and Water in the Wilderness
1. For the manna (bread), white construction paper or white paint, felt pen or crayon.
2. For Moses’ rod, piece of wood, or brown paint, felt pen or crayon.
3. For the rock, construction paper, or gray paint, felt pen or crayon.
4. For the water, pieces of blue construction paper, or blue paint, felt pen or crayons.
5. Glue (optional)
1. Cut out the manna (bread), trace it onto white construction paper, or color it white.
tell the children how the Israelites in the wilderness were complaining to Moses because they were hungry. Tell them that the LORD sent bread from heaven called manna, and how it was white and tasted like wafers made with honey.
2. Cut out the rod of Moses, glue a piece of wood to it, or color it brown.
3. Cut out the rock and water, paste it on construction paper, color the rock gray and paste on pieces of blue construction paper for the water, or color the water blue.
tell the children that the people were thirsty and they complained to Moses for water, and so Moses prayed to the LORD. Tell them that Moses was to strike the rock and water would come out of the rock.