Bible Story Craft for Jesus Appears to His Disciples at the Seashore
1. For the fish; white or grey construction paper
2. For the bread; white or grey construction paper, beige or brown felt pen, paint or crayon
3. For the net; perhaps you could use cheesecloth, or some kind of netting, or white construction paper, and black felt pen, paint or crayon to draw on the lines of the net.
4. For the boat; cardboard or heavy construction paper, felt pens, paint or crayon colored as you like.
1. Trace the boat onto some cardboard or heavy construction paper, make two the same, color and glue them together at bottom and sides..
Tell the children how Peter and some of the other disciples were together when Peter decided to go fishing. Tell them how they caught nothing. Tell them how Jesus appeared and told them to cast the net on the right side of the boat.
2. Trace the net on the white construction paper and draw in the lines of the net with the black pen, paint or crayon.. or take the piece of net you have..
Face the boat, front to the children, and drop the net over the right side of the boat.
3. Trace as many fishes as you like on the construction paper, have the children draw in the eyes, mouth and gills. If you have a large piece of net you are using, drop the fish into the net and explain how full the net was with the fish that the Lord Jesus provided for them, but that they lost none of the fish.
4. Trace the bread on construction paper and color as your like.
Explain how when the disciples got to shore, Jesus had a meal prepared for them of fish and bread, and how they all ate together. (John 21:1-14)