Bible Story Craft for Risen Jesus Appears to His Disciples
For the Lord Jesus hands, a piece of construction paper, flesh colored paint, felt pen or crayon.
1. Trace the hands onto construction paper, color them flesh colored, make sure to draw in the scars in the hands.
2. Explain to the children how, after the Lord Jesus had risen from the tomb, the disciples were gathered together, and how Jesus appeared to them and said “Peace be unto you”.
3. Explain how Thomas came later, and said he would not believe unless he could see the print of the nails in his hands, and touch the print of the nails.
4. Show the children the hands of the Lord Jesus, and let them touch the print of the nails. Tell them how Thomas, when he did this said “My Lord and my God.”
5. Tell them how the Lord Jesus said “blessed are they that have not seen and have believed, and how we have not seen the Lord Jesus, but we believe in Him because of what we are taught in God’s holy Bible.”